Monday, February 13, 2006

My first

HOLA Gringos and Chicas! I've created this page for my friends and family, to share with you my rantings, my insights, my worries, my hopes, and my laughs. I hope you post a lot and reciprocate my vulnerability. I enjoy relationships, and i live for deeper ones. I named this site after Hugsby- my 20 year old cat and the most loyal of friends, full of unconditional love- not to mention his elegant paws and captivating blue eyes :) Each of you is special to me in a very distinct way. You have shaped me in the seasons we have spent and will spend together.

The best news of the day though is that Keith ventured down to Danville to get me some "little cakes" (aka "petit fors") for us to enjoy at breakfast. We have been searching long and hard to find them - perhaps we will take a victory lap around our 2 inch apt :)
I can't wait to share a little cake with my little cake! Uh OHH!

1 comment:

Justin said...

I'm proud to see that I'm the first one to respond here. I love your first post - it is very Eve.

Thanks for the card; hopefully we will have our first double-date as two married couples soon.

I'll now pitch my own blog at www.jacksporch.blogspot.com. It might not be as well-written as Eve's but it will certainly be as stubborn.