Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's not that I'm fat...

It's not that I'm fat, I'm just PREGNANT.

That's right...close to 2 months...Crazy, I know-after only 4 months of marriage-, but a blessing of God and a lovely result of intimacy with my husband. Don't worry, I think I'll be an alright mom. And I still back up NFP all the way (if you want to know what that is and why i back it up, just ask me)...Not an "accident" - sex does make babies-, but not quite planned, we'll leave it at that.

Aside from the constant ALL DAY morning sickness, I'm doing alright. I got to see my good and psycho rock climbing friend Rachel Melville and her equally insano rock climbing man Dan Spors this weekend- look at her massive arms! I wouldn't want to run into that forearm EVER.

Keith is looking for some more stable employment...I'm trying to make it through 1 more month of Americorps and decide what to do next with my life...and plan a child into the equation. The worst part is that I've been looking forward to our great america trip with keith's family for a LONG time now and I can't go on the rides...ahhh! If im gonna be nauseous, i should at least get to go on roller coasters.

Life is hot in KY. Our summer highlights include:
June 1-3 : Chicago, Great America with the Jaggers
June 12: Keith off to a Canada fishing trip, Loriann to visit me in KY
July14-16: Luke Palmer's wedding in MN!
July 21: AMERICORPS IS OVER
August? : possible trip to New Jersey

The little "pup" (that's the baby's name this second month- upgraded from "bun" the first month) and I will be in touch with you all!






2 comments:

kate debaene said...

eve! congrats! i think that next month, instead of "pup", you should call the wee babe of jagger "mischler" just because he is fun.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »